Hi Everyone!!
We took the other sister to Build a Bear today..it was fun. I love that place. It makes me happy.
Last weekend, Robbie and I went shopping, and I got two pair of pants from Old Navy that I LOVE and they were on sale..So when I discovered how much I love them, I tried to order more from the website...BUT they didnt have my size. So today, while at the mall, I went into Old Navy just to see...AND THEY HAD THEM!! BOTH COLORS THAT I DIDNT GET!!! AND IN MY SIZE!! So..I bought them. They werent on sale anymore, but I dont care. They are great. My new favorites.
And yesterday, while Betsy napped, and Robbie played softball, I was out in the front yard pulling weeds. So much for the weedkiller he bought. It made the things grow faster. Anyway..I pulled them for so long, my hamstrings hurt..So he is waddling around from softball and Im waddling around from pulling weeds. We are a sight. haha.
OK..well..that was an exciting ramble. Im SOOO happy about my pants!
Its a good day...
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment