Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bored

Im so bored out of my mind right now. I've worked some, chatted with el
Boss-o for a while, now Im wishing for lunch.

We have another ballgame tonite. I hope we play OK and don't get absolutely
demolished. I may be playing 1st base..depends if Cary can make it, or if
she goes to the family function. Im still sore from the game the other nite.

Robbie and Keith went turkey hunting thing morning. Keith got to the house
around 5 I think. I really don't know because I wasn't awake. Anyway,
neither saw any, but they heard 4 gobbling at them. The two kids cant hang
out together..bad things happen.

We are going to Subway for lunch..I hope they behave themselves.

Oh and Mom is coming to town!! I cant wait to see her....She's coming to the
game tonite..so theres another reason I hope we win.

OK..im gonna work some now. If I think of something else, I'll be back!

No comments: